It was a quiet Saturday…I was quietly cruising my Google Reader and visiting my bloglist…and I happened upon Sew~Amy …and learned that I’ve Been Tagged! Yikes?! *waving to Amy* -Amy has a really cute and crafty blog. She’s really nice too! [We are in some of the same groups together 😉 ]
What am I supposed to do?
Well here it is:
1. Link back to the person who tagged you
2. Mention the rules on your blog
3. Tell about 6 unspectacular quirks of yours
4. Tag 6 following bloggers by linking them
5. Leave a comment on each of the tagged blogger’s blogs letting them know they’ve been tagged.
Six unspectacular quirks…Hmmm…
- I am a diet Pepsi addict. 😉 I can quit anytime. Really.
- I like to organize my art supplies. (It counts as ‘visiting’ the supplies…)
- I look for new crafty blogs, daily. This whole blog thing is really fun and I really enjoy all the networking that comes with it. I need a little timer though to tell me enough is enough!
- I’m colorblind. Can’t see shades of color very well and rely on artsy hubby to select matching colors for me. 🙂 Thanks hubby!
- I just discovered Twitter and Plurk and am finding them rather difficult to have fun with. Plurk will not recognize my email addy and won’t find my friends. I am friendless there… 😦
- I lived in a hotel for a year after evacuating New Orleans during Hurricane Katrina.
I now tag:
- Norma’s Needleworkz Norma is a great person from the Hand-Embroidery group I belong to. She showcases her wonderful crazy quilting and tatting. A must see.
- Honey Bee’s Bliss Melissa is another great person from the Hand-Embroidery group too. She has quilting, tatting…embroidery…lots to see here!
- Getting to Crazy Louanne is another great person from the Hand-Embroidery group! Lots of crazy quilting here… 😉 embellish, embellish, embellish!
- Bugs and Fishes A cute, creative, felt blog that is new to me. I really find it quite artsy. She has been crafting, and blogging for over 365 days! It’s a fun inspiring blog!
- Melly & Me I just found this blog too and I love it! Great quilt blocks posting right now and they have some wonderful patterns: whimsical dolls and WONDERFUL purses!
- Oh Fransson And how about a sewing blog?! This one, new to me, has wonderful photos, tutorials and great ideas involving sewing. You’re gonna be HOOKED I tell you…
Thanks for the fun! I really hope that everyone reading checks out all the great blogs in these tag games. I’ve found many to add to my reader this way! 😉
Your life needs fun. Go ahead, have some fun!